Northern Italy dinner
Roasted pork tenderloin stuffed with kale and pancetta
Roasted squash risotto with sage
Beet goat cheese salad with a truffle vinaigrette
Caramel pear tart Tatin
Chef/Instructor: Chef Craig Tinling
PLEASE READ FOR WE HAVE NEW UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OUR CANCELLATION POLICY HAS CHANGED PLEASE READ WHEN CHECKING OUT!!!!!!!!
IF YOU HAVE A GIFT CARD YOU MUST CALL IN FOR YOUR RESERVATION!
Please place in notes (comments) any seating requirements of guests whom you would like to be seated with, NOTE we work in group up to 4.
- We welcome you to bring your own to-go container to each session!
- We wear disposable aprons you are welcome to bring your own
- Please advise of any dietary or allergy restrictions in advance!
- You are welcome to BYOB!
- This class is an ADULT experience. Please do not register anyone under 16 years old for this class.
- Enjoy 10% off shopping at Casa Di Mazzaro the day of event!
- Space is Limited, reserve your spot now!
YOUR UPCOMING CLASS IS A HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE!
Due to our current situation, we have added a few new guidelines:
- Please Respect social distancing
- Gloves will be worn for all hands-on portion of class.
- We will use effective hand-washing and sanitizing procedures as often as possible
- Wear closed toe shoes for safety
- You are required to keep shoulder length or longer hair restrained (must be secured all around so No-Touch is needed), if not you will be asked to secure it.
- We will be following all CDC, local and state recommendations to ensure safety.
- We expect and encourage all our students to respect the above recommendations, so we can have a successful, fun and informative class!