Enjoy an afternoon with Chef Craig, learning new recipes and making new friends!
Cioppino (seafood Stew)
Tomato, melon, mozzarella salad
Homemade caramel ice cream affogato
Please place in comments any seating requirements of guests whom you would like to be seated with.
Chef/Instructor: Chef Craig Tinling
- We welcome you to bring your own to-go container to each session!
- Please advise of any dietary or allergy restrictions in advance!
- You are welcome to BYOB!
- This class is an ADULT experience. Please do not register anyone under 16 years old for this class.
- Enjoy 10% off shopping at Casa Di Mazzaro the day of event!
- Space is Limited, reserve your spot now!
YOUR UPCOMING CLASS IS A HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE!
Due to our current situation, we have added a few new guidelines:
- Touchless temperature check will be taken at beginning of each session
- We will be wearing face protection (masks) during our food preparation, hands on portion of our class. Please BRING YOUR OWN.
- Respect social distancing when face protection is not being worn
- Gloves will be worn for all hands-on portion of class.
- We will use effective hand-washing and sanitizing procedures as often as possible
- Wear closed toe shoes for safety
- You are required to keep shoulder length or longer hair restrained (must be secured all around so No-Touch is needed), if not you will be asked to secure it.
- Class sizes will be reduced to meet state and local guidelines.
- We will be following all CDC, local and state recommendations to ensure safety.
- We expect and encourage all our students to respect the above recommendations, so we can have a successful, fun and informative class!