Private Party Cooking Classes
ENJOY PRIVATE PARTY COOKING CLASSES AT CASA DI MAZZARO
There is no limit to the creative entertaining that begins with private cooking classes at Casa Di Mazzaro. We’ve created the perfect environment with first-rate chef instructors, a state-of-the-art kitchen, top-quality tools and cookware, and fresh, seasonal menu options for you to choose from for your special event.
Gather your friends, family and colleagues for a private cooking party in our kitchen to create an unforgettable, hands-on meal under the guidance of one of our professional chefs. Or, sit back and relax and savor a glass of wine as our chef takes the reins on your culinary journey.
PLAN A PRIVATE COOKING CLASS FOR YOUR NEXT SPECIAL EVENT!
To set up a private cooking class, call our Event Manager, Cindy Richmond at 727-321-8500. To get started, she will ask you about:
- The number of people you have in the group (MINIMUM OF 12 PEOPLE)
- The reason for the event (company team building, a group of friends getting together, a bridal shower, your dinner club or wine club, etc.)
- Your budget
At Casa Di Mazzaro we structure your private cooking party to fit your group and your needs. That means you select:
- The menu for your cooking party (custom designed by you and our chef)
- The theme (Try a team competition or Iron Chef competition, a group cooking class, and more!)
- The price (ranging from $55 – $125 per person)
ENJOY A LOCAL COOKING CLASS WITH YOUR FRIENDS, CO-WORKERS OR CLUB GROUP!
Whether it is a holiday gathering, birthday celebration, retirement party, business party, team building event, bridal shower, social gathering, fundraising event, wine and food tasting or a church social, we will provide everything you need for your private cooking class so you join in the fun. It’s as simple as selecting the date and the menu — we do the rest!
To schedule a private cooking class, call our Event Manager, Cindy Richmond at 727-321-8500.